If you’re a trucker who owns your own truck, you have to file taxes periodically. Express Truck Tax provides online filing services for various IRS form filings, including:
- Form 2290 (from 1 truck up to > 500 trucks);
- Form 8849; and
- Form 2290 Amendment.
They tout themselves as the “Complete Truck Tax Solution” and https://www.expresstrucktax.com/ once prominently said that they were an “Authorized IRS e-file Provider.”
Although we don’t know how likely truckers would be to use the service, the company says,
Found exclusively at ExpressTruckTax, you can file Form 2290 VIN corrections online.
The filing process takes only minutes and is 100% free.
That’s right, FREE.
Filing Form 2290 through this service for a single truck costs $9.90, the lowest price we have found for any online 2290 filing service (as of August 3, 2012).
The company also provides a service of generating IFTA reports.
We found the site easy to navigate, well-thought out and attractive. But the “proof of the pudding” is in how well the service works.
If you are a professional truck driver and you have used the services of Express Truck Tax within the last year, we invite you to review it through the form below, answering questions such as these:
- What did you like and dislike about the service?
- How well did the service work to file your Highway Vehicle Use Tax form or other forms online?
- Did the service automatically fill in your information on all forms you needed to print based on your input?
- How would you rate the quality of the service?
- Do you think the service was worth the price you paid for it?
- How much time did this service save you?
- Would you buy this service again and why?