Have you ever wanted to ask a question about how you as a professional truck driver can save money?
We have lots of questions!
In fact, it was our quest for answers on how to save money in trucking that led us to start this website.
We frankly admit that since our knowledge is limited by
- the length of time we’ve been involved in trucking,
- our having only ever been company drivers,
- the geographical areas where we have traveled,
we don’t know everything!
We’ve developed this unique website as a place to share the tips we have learned through the years — and where other professional drivers can do the same.
Yes, we can provide info about trucking in the areas where we’re knowledgeable and ask questions to help you make informed decisions.
For example, we send out “a tweet a day” with either a Truck Drivers Money Saving Tip or Truck Drivers Money Saving Inquiry.
What sets this site apart is that we know that other truckers have a vast amount of knowledge that they can share — and we provide the place where they can share it.
Our Goal and the Reason Why We Encourage You to Ask a Question
Our goal is for our site to become a clearinghouse of how truckers around the world save money.
So, feel free to ask a question regarding any aspect of saving money as a professional truck driver. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll pitch your question to others.
Please note that we do not provide personal financial advice (like an accredited or certified financial counselor could provide); but we can provide general information, the benefit of our experience or direct you to other resources.
Please note that if the question you ask needs to be answered by another reader of our site who has more knowledge on the topic than we do, this may take time.
The more drivers who find out about our site, the more opportunities they have to share their expertise.
Posts on Our Site Where Others Did Ask a Question
- 90 degree backing
- AC/DC Portable Fridge Freezer Travel Cooler
- adjusting fifth wheel
- Already have a Licence in different country
- Attending Driving School
- auto Start/ auto stop
- Becoming an O/O to take my 3 year old
- Billing for my time during brake check
- blank copy of a log page
- brushing my teeth
- Can’t find my CDL
- can they keep my last pay check?
- Cash Management
- Choosing a reputable cdl training school/program…
- Claiming your truck as a residence?
- Cooking Smells in a Truck
- coolant problem
- Courtesy or Money Saving?
- dc/ac power inverter
- decorating your truck
- didn’t get card
- dispatchers punishing drivers
- Distance in your serpentine demo
- Do I have to wait to get my cdl?
- dot regulations on infants being on the big truck and seat belt safety rules
- Driver Deductions
- ESPAR HEATER
- fifth wheel for a trator trailer
- fifth wheel grease
- fifth wheel problem
- First Thing for Cooking
- Food Cost
- food the most expensive item how do i save on it
- Found expired
- free trucking software
- Fuel Gelling, Lost Lubricity, Water in Fuel, Fuel Injector Problems
- fuel tanks won’t switch over
- Getting Paid for Waiting or Down time
- Girly Girly
- Have a class B wanting a. Class A.
- HELP! Trucker husband permanently hurt (becoming depressed)
- How can we generate enough power to run a microwave without attaching an inverter to the truck battery? An APU is to expensive
- How do I go about getting a Rewards Card from Travel of America truck stop for a Profession driver?
- How do I submit an idea to a truck company?
- How old is too old to be a truck driver?
- how to find local companies that are hiring
- how to stay cool without an APU
- ICE BUILD UP UNDER TRAILER
- I have an equipment question. Is there a mirror for seeing infront of my truck?
- I have no power from the truck to the pigtail can you please help me to figure out y
- Independant OTR Free Healthcare
- inverter error
- IS IT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO PALLET JACK THE LOAD TO BACK OF TRAILER SO THE RECEIVING PARTY CAN FORK LIFT IT OFF
- Items stolen
- Just Starting Out
- Keurig in a Tractor Trailer?
- left turns on a multiple lane
- Living out of your truck
- Logbook ticket
- Look for a reset switch on Power Driver 2000 Inverter
- lost key chain reward card
- Lost my log book what to do?
- Low Bridges
- Making it feel like home
- Married Couple Showers
- mirros that fold in
- Missing load locks
- My inverter
- Navigation and alternative routes on the fly
- need a job
- New Drivers with Felonies
- new to homeless 🙂
- Organization and Space….?
- OTR newbie truck driver expense puzzle.
- Port-a-Potty in Sleeper
- Push the Limit
- Question on GPS’s
- Record book
- Roadpro hot/cold unit and ?? could not find plug and ? if fixable
- Seeking a way to get money that’s owed
- Seeking interior, non idle, truck comfort
- speeding and garmin
- States where truck drivers earn the most — accurate or no?
- Stealing gas.
- Supplemental Training Reading or DVD material.
- Taking my 4 year old over the road
- Team Driving
- top sheet sewn to fitted sheet
- Trailer light problem
- Trailer Roof Top Snow Clearing Horizontal Life Line Systems
- Tread depths
- Truck bumper protection
- truck driver’s life
- Truck side skirts on Semi Trucks?
- Truck Skirts Barriers?
- Wait times
- Washed truck
- Weight lifting?
- What does “follow your tandems” mean in regards to alley docking?
- what is the difference between Cascadia 125 and 113 ? which one is better ?
- What is the “fluff” that needs to be cut through by the recruiter.
- What is the very best “black box” on the road for the money?
- what kind of windshield washer fluid do truck drivers use?
- What questions to ask a recruiter when you are first time ever wanting to become a truck driver.
- what school in Montana?
- What to get into Truck driving
- Where did you store the big Coleman Ice Cooler ?
- Where to park when you are not homeless
- Why can’t I get paid the same for lumping my load?
- Why don’t trucking companies value previous experience in other industries?
- Why do you post “PRIME, INC” on your site?
- wind resistance
- Your blog content
- Best and Worst Legal Plans
- cash advances
- landing gear distance