We are raising the bar on advertising to truckers by offering exclusive site sponsorship opportunities to high quality companies which sell high quality products and services to professional truck drivers.
We explain the difference and what it means to you on this page.
Important Background Information
Truck-Drivers-Money-Saving-Tips.com features hundreds of pages of unique content that focus on various aspects of professional truck drivers
- saving money or
- being forced to spend more money in trucking.
We are also very frank about trucker mistakes that have cost a lot of money — and how other truckers can prevent them.
As far as we know, ours is the only website of its kind anywhere online.
Since we felt that we had been taken advantage of in trucking — and we wanted to keep our fellow truck drivers from being taken advantage of — we began to speak out.
Since 2009, we have cut through the fluff by
- standing for substantiation of products and services marketed and sold to truckers,
- asking hard questions and
- asking other professional truck drivers for their input.
We have refused many individual advertising offers because we did not feel that the advertiser or product or service passed muster.
We would rather stay true to our principles and give up income opportunities than “bow the knee” to advertisers/products/services that we feel do not give good value.
We do not apologize for being picky regarding our advertisers because just as our readers trust us to provide high quality original content on our site, we believe they should be able to trust our judgment regarding from whom we accept advertising.
The same holds true for site sponsors.
We believe that when we set high standards, we attract others who have similarly high standards.
What’s the Difference Between an Advertiser and a Site Sponsor?
Beyond offering mere truck driver advertising, we are offering a small number of category-exclusive site sponsorship opportunities to those who want to create a win-win-win situation between
- our readers and
These are the basic differences between the two as it applies to this site:
Our acceptance of a site sponsor is our seal of approval of the company and product/service that the company sells.
Even so, we invite professional truck drivers to write a review of each product or service that a site sponsor sells.
Our sponsorship policy is such that all reviews — whether they have been written by us or others — will remain independent of a sponsorship.
If your sponsorship request meets our requirements and you agree to our Terms and Conditions, we invite you to apply.
Site Sponsorships That We Do Not Accept
We refuse to do business with any person, business or organization that does any of the following:
- Violates laws or orders on any level of government;
- Is offensive, invades privacy, or infringes on a third party’s proprietary interests;
- Is pornographic or obscene in nature;
- Is violent or encourages violence;
- Is disparaging, defamatory, or libelous;
- Promotes spam, seeks unauthorized access to users’ computers, or propagates computer worms or viruses or malware or Trojan horses or other programs that are detrimental to users’ computers;
- Promotes fraud, deception, pyramid schemes, illegal drug use, gambling or any illegal activity;
- Has a reputation for exploiting truck drivers;
- Promotes a product or service with “hype” or unsubstantiatable claims; or
- Does not fully disclose its name, product or service.
Potential Site Sponsors We Will Consider
- Every sponsorship we accept must be geared specifically
- for professional truck drivers and
- for the purpose of helping them save money or time or both.
- Sponsors must be reputable companies with a proven track record.
- Every claim that a proposed sponsor makes about a product or service must have been substantiated through testing first. (Send a link to the documentation so we can verify it.)
- We will allow only one paid site sponsorship of its kind at a time, which needs to be in the form of a 125 pixel wide x 125 pixel high image, and which will appear in the right hand column of our site.
- As we do not hotlink to images on other sites, we require the hosting of any paid advertising images on our site.
Terms and Conditions of Site Sponsorship on This Site
- We require from each proposed site sponsor his or her name, title, email address and permission to be contacted by us;
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any sponsorship request for whatever reason we determine;
- We reserve the right to monitor the sites whose sponsorships we accept to make sure that they continue to be of high quality;
- We expressly disclaim any responsibility for any content, information, goods or services made available through a sponsor’s website;
- We require that links on both our sites remain active during the time frame paid for, and that if a material change is made (such as the renaming of a page or changing of the location of the page on the server), we provide each other with notice of the change;
- We require sponsorships to run one calendar month at a time, to begin on the 1st or 15th of the month;
- We reserve the right to change or update these conditions as we deem necessary; and
- We will not accept advertising on our home page alone.