Truckers should strive to make their trucks visible when operating at night. Edge-O-Lite, although perhaps better known for their emphasis on snow plows, manufactures truck LED lights.
It is possible to install LED (light emitting diode) lights on all sides of a commercial motor vehicle to improve visibility. As always, the best visibility occurs when lights are clean (free of road dirt, mud and salt). You may wish to clean the lights on your truck regularly with window cleaner and paper towels.
Among the products that this company manufactures for trucks Edgeolite.com (no longer online) are (our descriptions):
- universal mount for oval brake lights that includes a side marker lamp and reflector;
- amber LED parking/rear turn signal light, 24 diodes;
- very bright oval red light (with mount);
- very bright round red light;
- oval lights with a lifetime system warranty;
- stainless steel red LED light;
- 7″ LED light (round);
- capsule-style amber light;
- square red LED light;
- 38″ LED side bar (pair); and
- neon tubes.
If you are a professional truck driver and you have used one or more Edge-O-Lite truck LED lights in the past 6 months, we invite you to review it/them on this page through the form below, answering questions such as these:
- Which product did you buy?
- How long have you used it?
- How easy was it to install and use?
- What are the top 3 reasons why you bought this brand of truck LED light?
- How would you rate the quality and longevity of the product?
- Do you think the product was worth the price you paid for it?
- How did this product save you money?
- Would you buy this product again and why?