We provide up-to-date trucking news and trucking industry news on this page for free.
Many sources of news that we obtain — and read in our news feed reader of choice — come directly from the RSS news feeds from trucking industry websites.
These are some of the major trucking news sources whose material we regularly read and whose articles we may refer to on our Truckers Savings Blog:
Our List of Trucking News Websites
- OOIDA — The Owner Operator Independent Drivers Association, representing the rights and interests of professional truckers since 1973.
- LandLine Mag — Trucking industry news and information from the award winning official publication of OOIDA.
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- EIA: Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Update
- Fleet Owner
- Irish Trucker Magazine Online
- Modern Bulk Transporter
- Team Run Smart
- Today’s Trucking
- Truck News
- Truckers News
- Trucks at Work Blog
- Transport Topics
Although we do not have a SiriusXM radio subscription, those who do may find this resource helpful:
LandLine Now – The award winning SiriusXM satellite radio trucking industry newscast from OOIDA
Our Twitter feed
Our Facebook feed
Our Mobile App (for Android devices)
Truckers Savings App (not currently online)
Money saving tip: Knowing the latest developments in the trucking industry can help you stay ahead of the game.
You can work smarter, not harder, to save money, keeping more of your hard-earned dollars in your pocket.
If you know of other reliable sources of sources of information for professional drivers that we do not have on this page, please contact us.