According to the literature (an image of which is shown here), this product is “Green Fuel Technology” and putting a tablet in your tank can:
- Reduce harmful emissions
- Save you money at the pump
- Lower your maintenance costs
- Increase horsepower up to 20%
- Use regular instead of premium and
- Extend the life of your engine.
The product is said to be “The World’s 1st Multi-Vitamin for Your Engine!”
It is said to be EPA registered and comes with a 100% Money-back Guarantee.
Given that the types of fuel referred to on the card are “regular” and “premium,” we gather that this product is designed for gasoline-powered engines, not those that run on diesel or natural gas (as many commercial motor vehicles do).
So we’re not sure why this product is being advertised at a trucking show.
Nevertheless, we are interested in know how well it works in commercial motor vehicles.
If you are a professional truck driver and you have used EnviroTabs within the last 6 months, we invite you to review it through the form below, answering questions such as these:
- What type of fuel powered the engine in the vehicle in which you used the product?
- Over what period of time or over what number of miles did you test the product?
- How did your engine perform before, during and after the test?
- How much fuel were you able to save by using the product?
- How much money did you save on maintenance by using the product?
- By how much did your engine’s horsepower improve by using the product?